SUPER TEAM Pest & Termite
- Bed Bugs have long been a pest – feeding on blood, causing itchy bites, and generally irritating their human hosts.
- The EPA, CDC, and USDA consider bed bugs a public health pest.
- But unlike most public health pests, bed bugs are not known to transmit or spread disease.
- It is important to pay close attention to preventing and controlling these pests.
- Although they are not a native pest and do not enter homes or structures from the exterior, the spread of bed bugs is a major problem.
- If you travel you must be aware of possibly coming in contact with this very secretive and well-hidden pest.
Our Protection Services:
- Super Team Services professionals can inspect your home for signs of Bed Bug infestations and provide you a detailed plan to rid your home of this nightmarish pest.