It is our duty as Super Inspectors to be responsible business stewards and protect the public interest. We recognize the current risk of exposure to COVID-19 and are actively identifying solutions that will give our clients, agents, and homeowners reassurance and confidence at this time.
Please watch the following video statement from Blake Williams, Super Inspector President.
Super Inspector has a large team of qualified inspectors and will work quickly to reassign inspectors as needed. We continue to work with them to understand the appropriate measures for helping to slow the spread of COVID-19, while remaining committed to delivering the same extraordinary service our clients have come to expect.
While we are learning more about the virus on a daily basis, the following protocols have been put in place for the safety of our inspectors and clients:
- Wash hands regularly. Before and after inspections, Super Inspectors will wash hands for at least 20 seconds as well as prior to onsite presentations with clients.
- Wipe down equipment. Super Inspectors will utilize disinfectant wipes on phones, tablets, and equipment during each inspection.
- Wear rubber/surgical gloves. This measure will limit the likelihood of spreading the virus from surface contact as well as remind the wearer not to touch his or her face.
- Wear a mask. Super Inspectors will wear a mask to prevent the spread of the virus if we cough while on location. Wearing a mask will limit the spread of aerosolized droplets and remind the wearer not to touch his or her face.
- Wipe down touched surfaces. Super Inspectors will wipe down doorknobs, counter tops, water faucets, appliance controls, etc. with disinfectant wipes following the inspection.
- Wash clothes promptly. Clean clothes will be worn each day by Super Inspector, and work clothes will be removed and put in the washing machine as soon as arriving home.
- Work with clients and agents in delivering reports. Our clients will have the option of attending the onsite report presentations. Super Inspectors are equipped to review inspection findings by FaceTime, Google Duo, Zoom or cell phone either during the inspection or after online report delivery.
If anyone involved in a real estate transaction is sick, running a fever, actively self-quarantining, or otherwise concerned about being contagious, we respect the right of participating parties to stay home. We are waving all cancellation fees and will do everything in our power to schedule, re-schedule, or wait until the appropriate time to perform the necessary inspections prior to closing.
If you have any questions, our office will be happy to discuss solutions with you DFW: 940-367-1708 or Austin/SA: 512-640-9796